Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Garmin Forerunner 405 and today run!

I love my Garmin Forerunner 405! As I have previously blogged my wonderful wife Kathy got me the GF405 this Christmas to replace the Nike + system that I gave used since 2008. I also received the optional "foot pod" sensor from my parents as a gift.

I was happy with Nike + for a long time but I grew very frustrated when it came to logging into their web site to synch the runs and review the data. That's why I went GPS.

This morning I synced the foot pod sensor to the treadmill that I usually run on. It only took a half mile to synch and once it was done the watch and treadmill were nearly spot on!

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill in about 46 minutes set a 6.5 mile pace. The synching process could not have been easier!

I love the Garmin Connect web site too! It us super easy to log on and the data and maps are awesome!

Thanks Garmin for making such a great product!

No comments: